[NTG-context] Temporary landscape

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Wed Oct 13 15:22:29 CEST 2010

Hello,

I need to typeset contents of a wide file. This works:

---
\starttext

   \setuppapersize[A4,landscape][A4,landscape]
   \typefile[Dim]{Cha-MMax-iDL.txt}

   \page

   % RESTORE ORIGINAL PAGE SETTINGS

   AAA

\stoptext
---

And I'd like to find out how to restore previous page settings.

I guess I could call something like "\setuppapersize[A4][A4]" at the place of "RESTORE ORIGINAL PAGE SETTINGS", but I'd rather something independent (now I'd have to suppose that previous page is of A4 format).

I'm thinking about like enclosing the

   \setuppapersize[A4,landscape][A4,landscape]
   \typefile[Dim]{../../Statics/Dim/Res/Cha-MMax-iDL.txt}

into an environment or something.

Maybe something like \setupenvironment[MyEnv][...] in the preamble and later

   \startenvironment[MyEnv]
     \setuppapersize[A4,landscape][A4,landscape]
     \typefile[Dim]{../../Statics/Dim/Res/Cha-MMax-iDL.txt}
   \stopenvironment

Is there something like that? (Wiki: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/startenvironment is a bit empty.)

Lukas

--