[NTG-context] Headers must not be the last object on the page

Brian Wedde wbrian at onlineed.com
Mon Oct 11 21:57:16 CEST 2010

I'm getting headers as the last item on a page. Following content appears on
the next page. I would like to have headers not be separated from their
content by a page break.

Is there a way to say "if a header is the last thing on the page, place it on
the next page instead"?

I am aware of the "before={\testpage[n]\blank}" trick, but this only applies
when you need a specific amount of lines. Because the following content may be
a figure, float, table, or other large object, the space required will vary. I
just want the header to know that it must not be the last object on the page.

Is this possible?

Thank you very much for your help.