[NTG-context] calling ConTeXt as a background process

Florian Wobbe Florian.Wobbe at awi.de
Fri Oct 8 09:59:15 CEST 2010

On Oct 8, 2010, at 09:36 , Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

>> I've got Ubunto and OSX here and could try to reproduce the error for you, if you post your script.
>
> Thank you, but the problem is most probably something in my server setup that doesn't fit something in LuaTeX.
> As I mentioned: I got no problems calling TeX directly, just from the server process.

All right. I have one more suggestion. If you don't want to dive into debugging via gdb you should try another attempt at strace. Previously you posted a tracedump of context. But it only shows context (the shell script) waiting and nothing related to luatex. You may want to make strace follow forks (-f).

Florian