[NTG-context] calling ConTeXt as a background process

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Thu Oct 7 12:19:31 CEST 2010

Am 2010-10-07 um 11:06 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:
>> Of course, prd_paket.tex is my input file. But that's there.
>
> Your shell quotes were off. It is looking for
>
>  "./prd_paket --batchmode --once.tex"

Ok, but it doesn't work with any other call of luatex - I also tried
to start another shell script that calls luatex, but it hangs in the
same manner. If I kill the luatex process, further commands work.

I found a lot of examples where people call other programs from Django
in the same way as I tried with LuaTeX (i.e. without additional shell
script), so my call isn't probably too wrong.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/