[NTG-context] Running Mk-IV using TeXnicCenter

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 21:30:31 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 20:46, Tom Maynard wrote:
> The information on this page
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Configure_TeXnicCenter_for_ConTeXt ends up
> invoking MkII (i.e. texexec).  Is there any information on the equivalent
> MkIV configuration?
>
> The commands given above are:
>
> (A) Path to the compiler...
>
> C:\ConTeXt\usr\local\context\tex\setuptex.bat &
> C:\ConTeXt\usr\local\context\tex\texmf-mswin\bin\texmfstart
>
> (B) Command line arguments...
>
> texexec.rb --bat --nonstop --pdf --interface=nl --color "%bm"
>
> I believe that the 'texmfstart' and obviously the 'texexec.rb' will have to
> change (at least).  To what?  There is no 'context.rb' on my system.
>
> Any help is appreciated.

It should probably be OK to set compiler to
    C:\ConTeXt\usr\local\context\tex\texmf-mswin\bin\context.exe
and arguments to ... hmmm,
    --nonstop "%bm"
do you need anything else? --pdf and --color are not needed, I have no
idea what --bat does; do you really need Dutch interface or did you
just want to copy?

Mojca