[NTG-context] startdescription

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 5 15:13:56 CEST 2010

Am 05.10.2010 um 14:50 schrieb Patrick Gundlach:

> Hi,
>
> is \startdescription a valid command? I've found it in the reference section on the wiki (generated cont-en.xml) Or is it meant as a pattern/template for another command?

The reference section on the wiki has a problem with generated command, e.g.

  \definedescription[foo]

generates the commands

- \foo and
- \startfoo ... \stopfoo

but in the command reference descriptions are shown as

- \DESCRIPTION
- \startDESCRIPTION ... \stopDESCRIPTION

where the uppercase part stands for every generated description command.

In the wiki the formatting is lost and the uppercase letters are lowercase.

Wolfgang