[NTG-context] [NTG-Context] How to compute correct page number for handout

Pierre-François Bonnefoi pierre-francois.bonnefoi at unilim.fr
Sun Oct 3 17:25:45 CEST 2010

So, I've to forget it...
I'm a little bit disappointed that it's not possible.

But the waiting time for my students to get the lecture notes is over : I'll give them the handout with no page numbers.

Thank you for your support.

I hope that I could use MKIV in near future,
kind regards,
Pierre-François.

--
Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonnefoi at unilim.fr
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38