[NTG-context] TeXexec MkII, ConTeXt MkIV

David Rogers davidandrewrogers at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 08:11:29 CEST 2010

* Tom Maynard <tom at maynard.com> [2010-10-02 17:25]:

> Hello,
>
>I have pretty recent installations of TeXLive 2010 (for Cygwin) and
>ConTeXt Minimals (for Windows).  In both installations, running
>TeXexec reports it is ConTeXt MkII ... but running ConTeXt directly
>reports itself as MkIV.
>
>I would like to synchronize TeXexec and MkIV ... as MkIV ... how is
>this done -- for each installation?

The "old" ConTeXt (MkII) is accessed through the texexec command. The
"new" ConTeXt (MkIV) is accessed through the context command. If you
want to use MkIV, simply use the context command in every case, and
forget the texexec command (unless you do mean MkII).

I hope that was useful and had something to do with what you wanted to
know. :)

--
David