[NTG-context] Verbatim text loaded from a file?

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Fri Oct 1 11:38:53 CEST 2010

Am 2010-10-01 um 11:06 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

>> Moreover, I'd need to have the following options:
>> - To alter the font used for numbering lines, so that it would be
>> smaller than the normal text.
>
> \definetyping[MyStyle]
> \setuptyping[MyStyle][style={\tfx\tt}]
>
> see http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/setuptyping

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood you:
You mean the font of the numbers?

I've no clue - don't know what i/v/ccommand can do (perhaps only
coloring some word classes), try it yourself or look in the sources:
http://source.contextgarden.net/tex/context/base/verb-ini.mkii

Maybe the settings of \setuplinenumbering also affect \...typing:
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/setuplinenumbering
(Don't know how you can change the number font with it, though.)

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/