[NTG-context] Computer Modern Unicode fonts

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 05:53:57 CEST 2010

Hi Mojca.

** Mojca Miklavec [2010-10-01 05:03:51 +0200]:

> On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 04:50, Vladimir Lomov wrote:
>> ** Wolfgang Schuster [2010-09-30 15:46:39 +0200]:
>>
>> Do you know the usual delay time betweeen upload and when fresh files
>> will be in minimal?
>
> Only god knows that, I think. Delay for updating ConTeXt is 15
> minutes, but only if something changes then everything else will be
> updated as well. The rest is updated at least once per day, but there
> are some other triggers ...
I thought that some daemon makes updates: after someon upload new file
on garden daemon updates files for context minimal, so I assume that
daemon do it once a day. I'll wait.

>> P.S. Seems that uploads not go to minimal.contextgarden.net or
>> source.contextgarden.net immediately or automatically.
>
> They do go automatically, but not immediately (given the frequency of
> updates of modules, I never considered this to be a problem so far;
> but we could add a trigger on modules website, so that the update
> would happen automatically; just not now since the modules might
> change).
source.contextgarden.net: 2010-03-30: not sure what this means.
minimals.contextgarden.net: Last modified - 2010-09-30 - setup .

Never mind, I'll wait.
---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
I dote on his very absence.
		-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"