[NTG-context] Computer Modern Unicode fonts

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 05:03:51 CEST 2010

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 04:50, Vladimir Lomov wrote:
> ** Wolfgang Schuster [2010-09-30 15:46:39 +0200]:
>
> Do you know the usual delay time betweeen upload and when fresh files
> will be in minimal?

Only god knows that, I think. Delay for updating ConTeXt is 15
minutes, but only if something changes then everything else will be
updated as well. The rest is updated at least once per day, but there
are some other triggers ...

> P.S. Seems that uploads not go to minimal.contextgarden.net or
> source.contextgarden.net immediately or automatically.

They do go automatically, but not immediately (given the frequency of
updates of modules, I never considered this to be a problem so far;
but we could add a trigger on modules website, so that the update
would happen automatically; just not now since the modules might
change).

Mojca