[NTG-context] Computer Modern Unicode fonts

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 04:50:42 CEST 2010

** Wolfgang Schuster [2010-09-30 15:46:39 +0200]:

> Am 30.09.2010 um 15:22 schrieb Vladimir Lomov:
>
>>> @Vladimir: With the new typescript \setupbodyfont[cmu] is enough to use the font.
>> Excuse my obtuseness, it is late here, but what/where is 'new typescript'?
>> In next beta or in hg repo?
>
> I uploaded the new typescript to the garden, you can get them in the minimals with
>
> first-setup.sh/bat --extras=t-typescripts
>
> or
>
> first-setup.sh/bat --extras=all
>
> Wolfgang
Hi Wolfgang.

Do you know the usual delay time betweeen upload and when fresh files
will be in minimal?

P.S. Seems that uploads not go to minimal.contextgarden.net or
source.contextgarden.net immediately or automatically.

--
An atom-blaster is a good weapon, but it can point both ways.
		-- Isaac Asimov