[NTG-context] change register entry separator

Jano Kula jano.kula at tiscali.cz
Fri Oct 1 00:02:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

any way to change register entry and subentry separator from "+" to
something else? Preferably to kanji character, so I'm sure it will not
appear in the text. Entries and subentries are autoflushed, so it can be
really anything.

Other way around: I substitute "+" with " PLUS " in index terms before
writing into the index, but which command is reading the sorted index
entries to change it back to "+" when typesetting the sorted index on pages?

Thanks,

Jano