[NTG-context] Problems with x-set-11.mkiv

Cedric Mauclair cedric.mauclair at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 16:56:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

For some reason, line 248 of x-set-11.mkiv file (\blank[\v!line]) is
not taken into account. As a result, when typesetting the setup-??.pdf
files, the line of the first argument being described after a command
is be too high and the word "optional" is mixed with it.

When we change "\blank[\v!line]" with the low-level
"\vskip\lineheight" it works as expected (or it seems). I understand
this is not "beautiful", but it is a workaround for now. I am sure a
fix will be available shortly.

I noticed this when generating the seup file with the command (MkIV):
"mtxrun --script context --run --interface=en --global
--result=setup-en --purge x-set-12".

There is no problem with the MkII equivalent (as it uses x-set-11.mkii instead):
"texexec --int=en --pdf --global --result=setup-en --purge x-set-12".

Regards.

-- Cédric