[NTG-context] Feature request: \completeReverseListOfAbbreviations

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 00:16:30 CEST 2010

Hi Hans,

My computer tells that I have to remind you about the following feature request… :-)
About a month ago I asked the following question and you said:

> remind me to make it configureable (not that hard)
>
> Hans

Here is the test file and the qusetion:
If one considers the minimal example:

% ----- begin abbrev-test.tex

\definesynonyms[abbreviation][abbreviations][\infull][\inshort]

\starttext
\abbreviation{LCTVS}{Locally Convex Topological Vector Space}
\abbreviation{EEG} {Electroencephalogram}
\abbreviation{ERP} {Event-Related Potentials}
\abbreviation{TVS}{Topological Vector Space}

Test inshort: \inshort{EEG}, \inshort{ERP}, \inshort{TVS},

Test infull: \infull{EEG}, \infull{ERP}, \infull{TVS}, \infull{LCTVS}

\completelistofabbreviations

\stoptext
% ----- end abbrev-test.tex

 Is it possible to obtain, beside the list of abbreviations, another ordered list in which the full variant is in the first column while the short variant is in the second column? That is something like:
       \completeReverseListOfAbbreviations
resulting in

       Electroencephalogram            EEG
       Event-Related Potentials                ERP

       Locally Convex Topological Vector Space         LCTVS

       Topological Vector Space                TVS

Thanks in advance for any help or insight.

Best regards: OK