[NTG-context] Info about creating modules for beginners.

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Thu Sep 23 23:08:43 CEST 2010

> Am 23.09.2010 um 22:42 schrieb Steffen Wolfrum:
>
>> btw: modules are used to be stored eg. in ~/context/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/third/ folder.
>>
>> is is also possible to keep/find them not in texfm tree but in a projects folder?
>> or do I have to use for this purpose environment files?
>
> You can put modules in your project folder and these are always loaded before the files in the tex tree.

Sounds good, but ...

For example I have in a project's folder a project_test file with these line:

\environment Style_Test
\usemodule[p-my-test]

Both files (Style_Test.tex and p-my-test.tex are stored next to project_test.tex in the project's folder).
The environment file is found without problems ... even when I change the file's name between two runs.

The module is never found.

What is missing?

Steffen