[NTG-context] A rose by any other name ....

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 23 12:56:47 CEST 2010

Am 16.09.2010 um 00:34 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to change the name of the font as it appears in the pdf file?
>
> More specifically, I am using Termes font, but I want that the document properties to show the name of the font as Times. Is that possible? Is doing so a violation of the font license?

Taco showed at the conference a way to modify the values of a font and i think you can use this.

A easier solution is to use the real Times fonts instead of the TeX Gyre version, Times New Roman is available as part of the basic web fonts and AFAIR many linux distros provide a mechanism to download them.

Wolfgang