[NTG-context] How to use a true type font?

Procházka Lukáš lpr at pontex.cz
Wed Sep 22 14:04:42 CEST 2010

... Thanks, it works perfectly.

I looked into c:\ConTeXt\tex\texmf\web2c\texmfcnf.lua (ln. 42) as well - it seems to me that paths for searching for various kinds of font are prescribed here, see e.g.:

         TTFONTS         = ".;$TEXMF/fonts/{data,truetype,ttf}//;$OSFONTDIR",
         OPENTYPEFONTS   = ".;$TEXMF/fonts/{data,opentype}//;$OSFONTDIR",

(Agrees with Mojca's observation.)

So if I insisted on keeping the BrickToBrick.ttf in a special directory, it would mean to change the lines above e.g. to:

         TTFONTS         = ".;$TEXMF/fonts/{data,truetype,ttf}//;$OSFONTDIR;MySpecialDirectory",

right?

And one more question - maybe due to that I'm not Linux user -

- what does the "!!" at the begin and the "//" at the and of some paths mean? Or is it something TeX-special?

Maybe a link to a document will be the answer...

Cheers,

Lukas