[NTG-context] A rose by any other name ....

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Mon Sep 20 13:30:02 CEST 2010

>> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/images/a/a7/Eurotex06he.pdf
>
> Thanks Luigi, very informative. Should have been called PDF for dummies
> or something :)

  Yes, I remember Hartmut saying that he didn't like the name :-)
Probably he, as LuaTeX developer, saw this as explaining how to “make
better PDF” rather than simply explaining the internals to the layman.

  He had a printed copy of the PDF reference that he showed after the
talk, and for some reason I ended up carrying it around during the whole
evening :-)

	Arthur