[NTG-context] install beta

Hans van der Meer H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Mon Sep 13 15:30:04 CEST 2010

I didn't update my context beta for some time and now I seem to have missed an important(?) change. This is my current installation script and running it always worked without a hitch:

#!/bin/bash
CONTEXTVERSION="beta"
CONTEXTDIRECTORY=/Volumes/ALDARAN/TeX/ConTeXt/$CONTEXTVERSION
rm -rf $CONTEXTDIRECTORY-old
mv -n $CONTEXTDIRECTORY $CONTEXTDIRECTORY-old
mkdir -p $CONTEXTDIRECTORY/tex
cd $CONTEXTDIRECTORY
ln -s $HOME/Library/texmf tex/texmf-local
curl -o first-setup.sh http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/first-setup.sh
sh ./first-setup.sh >first-setup.log
cd tex
echo "luatools --selfupdate"
luatools --selfupdate
echo "mtxrun -selfupdate"
mtxrun -selfupdate
echo "installation context $CONTEXTVERSION minimals done"

However today the following error messages appear:

luatools --selfupdate
/Users/hans/Bin/contextbeta: line 13: luatools: command not found
mtxrun -selfupdate
/Users/hans/Bin/contextbeta: line 15: mtxrun: command not found
installation context beta minimals done

Am I missing something important here?  Help would be appreciated.

Hans van der Meer