[NTG-context] Making checkboxes

Cecil Westerhof cldwesterhof at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 09:32:49 CEST 2010

Op dinsdag 7 sep 2010 09:18 CEST schreef Cecil Westerhof:

>> I wonder why need this command when can get the same result with normal
>> 	context commands:
>>
>> \definesymbol[checkbox][{[~~~]}]
>> \defineitemgroup[checkbox]
>> \setupitemgroup[checkbox][each][packed][margin=2.5em,symbol=checkbox,width=1.5em,distance=.5em]
>>
>> \starttext
>>
>> \startcheckbox
>> \nop title
>> \item Yes
>> \item No
>> \item A little bit
>> \stopcheckbox
>>
>> \stoptext
>
> I tried this. There is one problem.
> I want:
> title
> [  ] Yes
> [  ] No
> [  ] A little bit
> but I get:
> title
> [  ] Yes
> [  ] No
> [  ] A little bit
>
> I already tried:
> \setupitemgroup[checkbox][each][packed][margin=2.5em,symbol=checkbox,width=1.5em,distance=.5em][itemize][indentnext=no]
> but that does not work. How can I make the 'title' not indented?

It is a little worse. There is also no space between the 'checkbox'
and the description.
I want:
    title
        [  ] Yes
        [  ] No
        [  ] A little bit
but I get:
            title
        [  ]Yes
        [  ]No
        [  ]A little bit

--
Cecil Westerhof
M CLDWesterhof at gmail.com

Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.
Send OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/