[NTG-context] dorecurse in table

Cecil Westerhof cldwesterhof at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 22:29:47 CEST 2010

The following code does what I want:
    \blank
    \SetTableToWidth{\textwidth}
    \starttable[|lp(0.90\textwidth)|]
    Some text \SR
    \SR
    \HL
    \SR
    \HL
    \SR
    \HL
    \SR
    \HL
    \stoptable
    \blank

I would think that the following code is equivalent:
    \blank
    \SetTableToWidth{\textwidth}
    \starttable[|lp(0.90\textwidth)|]
    Some text \SR
    \dorecurse{4}{
      \SR
      \HL
    }
    \stoptable
    \blank

But it is not. I get:
    Underfull \hbox (badness 10000) in alignment at lines 39--49
    [][][][][]
    ! Misplaced \noalign.
    \TABLEnoalign ->\noalign
                             \bgroup \let \noalign \relax \let \next =
    \insertTABLEtail ->\TABLEnoalign
                                     {\global \settrue \preventTABLEbreak \globa...

    \stoptable ->\chuckTABLEautorow \insertTABLEtail
                                                     \TABLEnoalign {\globalletem...
    l.60 \stoptable
and h gives:
    I expect to see \noalign only after the \cr of
    an alignment. Proceed, and I'll ignore this case.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Cecil Westerhof
M CLDWesterhof at gmail.com

Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.
Send OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/