[NTG-context] section conversion gets lost in MKIV

Cedric Mauclair cedric.mauclair at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 16:28:13 CEST 2010

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 13:30, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
> On 31-8-2010 1:07, Cedric Mauclair wrote:
>
>> Is there a documentation and/or extensive example of the conversionset
>> feature (and others) somewhere? The comments in the source files (on
>> the wiki) are kind of scarce and I can't quite figure out how to use
>> them.
>
> it's just a list of conversions starting with the one for 'part' and the
> second arg is the default so
>
> [numbers,characters,greek][numbers]
>
> will number parts 1..n, chapters a..z and sections alpha..omega and all
> below that as 1..n
All right, I'm starting to get it, for "conversionset" at least. I
still have some questions though.

1. To what do "P" and "P.N" refer to in strc-ini.mkiv?

2. What does the little table mean ("reference, mark, list, text"
against "section, float, etc.")? I see there is something going on
with the next few lines, but I don't clearly see how to use the table.

Thanks.