[NTG-context] public SCM repositories and how to contribute

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Aug 31 10:56:27 CEST 2010

On 08/23/2010 02:30 PM, Paul Menzel wrote:

> It would just make it easier for others to work with the source and to
> not double work, since they always see your latest work.

Fabrice kindly approved a context-modules project a few minutes ago:

   http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/context-modules/

I'll check in the lettrines module in a bit. If other people with
modules want to use the same repository (we will just create a
subfolder for each module) just press the 'Request to join project'
button and I will approve you.

Best wishes,
Taco