[NTG-context] Filling boxes

Cecil Westerhof cldwesterhof at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 09:34:22 CEST 2010

Op zaterdag 28 aug 2010 16:20 CEST schreef Wolfgang Schuster:

> \def\CheckBoxContent
> {\begingroup
> \setbox\scratchbox\vbox{\getvariable{tree}{\treecounter}}%
> \ifdim\ht\scratchbox>\vsize
> \forcequitjob{tree}%
> \else
> \box\scratchbox
> \fi
> \endgroup}

I have a solution for the parameters. I work with Linux, so I just
could make a BASH script, which generates the tex file with the filled
in parameters. There is only one problem left. I want to know what the
(first) parameter which is wrong. I could determine the first wrong
one with 4 new calls to texexec (starting with a call where only the
first seven parameters are filled), but is there a way to give back a
return value that signifies which parameter was wrong? I could not
find documentation about \forcequitjob. Is there no documentation, or
did I look wrong?

--
Cecil Westerhof
M CLDWesterhof at gmail.com

Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.
Send OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/