[NTG-context] framed text over multiple pages

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 19:21:19 CEST 2010

Dear list,

I'm trying to find the command (in manual, wiki or mailing list) that
enables using background behind text spanning over multiple pages.

At the moment I have

\startframedtext
  [width=\textwidth,
   background=color,
   backgroundcolor=mycolor1,
   frame=off,
   leftframe=on,
   framecolor=mycolor2]

but I remember that there used to be a command that allowed doing the
same, but spanning the text over multiple pages. I would be grateful
for any hint/pointer to the manual. I've found a document that does
underlining of words in paragraphs, but this seems like an easier
problem anyway.

Thank you very much,
    Mojca