[NTG-context] Issues with MetaPost boxes

Andreas Schneider aksdb at gmx.de
Sun Aug 22 20:34:48 CEST 2010

Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> There were actually two metapost bugs from that single example.
> Next week's luatex beta will have a fix for both.

Since I need this fix pretty soon, I thought a svn checkout and build might
be a good idea. Getting luatex 0.62 beta compiled and running wasn't a
problem, but the error with metapost still persists. ("This is LuaTeX,
Version beta-0.62.0-2010082217 (rev 3815)")

Is there anything else I would need to get the fix in? Is it in a branch or
is metapost even a lib on it's own? (It seemed to be statically linked, but
I'm not completely sure if I missed something, so I better ask - which I
hereby do.)

Thanks in advance!
Andreas.