[NTG-context] collecting user wishes for streams related functionalities

Philipp Gesang pgesang at ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Aug 21 01:02:30 CEST 2010

On 2010-08-19 <00:18:49>, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 18-8-2010 4:52, Kevin D. Robbins wrote:
> >Hi everyone,
> >
> >I second the request to support horizontally split page layouts with one
> >stream typeset above another on each page.
>
> it would help to see mockups for such requests

I got a less complex example from the library, in contrast to Salil's
example this one is a translation:

http://bayimg.com/oaoPpaaCh
http://bayimg.com/PAOpAAaCh
http://bayimg.com/pAopbaAch
http://bayimg.com/pAOpDAaCH
http://bayimg.com/PaoPeAAch

Shows clearly that the streams are synced at every section (and that
translation to English is a good compression for German…).

I'll get some scans for asymmetric layouts next.

Good night, Philipp