[NTG-context] Tikz calendar: \pgfutil undefined

Fabrice Larribe fabrice.alpha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 12:17:17 CEST 2010

Hello,

	I have a problem to use the calendar from the Tikz/Pgf module; here is a minimal example:

%---------------------------------------
\usemodule[tikz]
\usetikzlibrary[calendar]

\starttext
This should works:
\blank
\tikz  \calendar[dates=2000-01-01 to 2000-01-31,week list];
\blank
but this does not !
\stoptext

I'm using MKII (2010-05-24) from TeX Live 2010  (Note however that I had the same problem with TeXLive 2009). The error is when the calendar library is loaded:

! Undefined control sequence.
l.36 \let\tikz at atbegin@day=\pgfutil
                                                 @empty

I have tried the Tikz distribution from TexLive, the latest Tikz distribution from the suport Tikz page, and the distribution from the module made for ConTeXt, but the problem remains. In the past (last academic year, in may), this worked well, but I'm not able to find what has changed.

Thanks for hints and help !
Fabrice L.