[NTG-context] other markup to ConTeXt

John Haltiwanger john.haltiwanger at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 11:31:06 CEST 2010

This was exactly what I was wondering last night:

How hard would it be to just write the converter into LuaTeX? Does
LuaTeX's position as a moving target affect this at all?

As you suggest Phillip, it might not be so difficult. It certainly
sounds like a worthwhile project. Seeming as how there is an obvious
spread of interest, perhaps we can start working on something
collaboratively.