[NTG-context] Trouble with customising section heads

Elias Oltmanns eo at nebensachen.de
Tue Aug 10 17:02:34 CEST 2010

Hi again,

sorry for bothering you so persistently, but I really did try to hard to
find a solution -- and failed:
In the attempt to customise my section headings by means of
\setuphead[section][...command=]

I followed the instructions at
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Figures_in_Headings#Figures_in_Headings
. For the purposes of testing, I've installed a current minimals
distribution. As it turns out, neither MkII nor MkIV processes the
attached example as expected:
MkII The table of contents is incomplete, even though the wiki says it
     shouldn't be;
MkIV \currentheadnumber seems to be 0 all the time.

There is a possibility, of course, that something is wrong with my setup
of ConTeXt. But I just did another
% ./first-setup.sh --context=current

Thanks in advance for any hint,

Elias

%%%%%%%%%%
\setuphead[section][textcommand=\Myhead,numbercommand=\Mynum]
\def\Myhead#1{%
    Sect \currentheadnumber}
\def\Mynum#1{}
\starttext