[NTG-context] abbreviations as macros (Aditya Mahajan) (Aditya Mahajan)

Armin Varmaz arvo_77 at web.de
Mon Aug 9 18:08:24 CEST 2010

>\defineframedtext[important][style={\switchtobodyfont[24pt]\ImportantStyle}]
>
>(which will scale the math font, but not change it to Kurier-Bold).

>Or you can define a typescript for kurier-bold (see type-otf for
>examples), and then use
>
>\usetypescript[kurier-bold]
>
>\defineframedtext[important][style={\switchtobodyfont[kurier-bold,24pt]}]
>
>Aditya

Hi Aditya,

your first solution works very well. You saved my day, thanks a lot! I think Hans tried to explain it to me but I didn't get him.

I have read the documentation about typescripts but I did not understand it well. Let's say I have the following simple example:

\starttypescript[sans][test]
 \definefontsynonym[Test]         [file:FuturaStd]    [features=default]
\stoptypescript

how can I use it in 'usetypescript' now to change the font type?

I tried

\usetypescript[test] and \usetypescript[sans][test]

followed by

\defineframedtext[important][style={\switchtobodyfont[test,24pt]}]

but it didn't work (to be specific, the font size is ok, but the font type did not change)

Armin