[NTG-context] an issues with punk module

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Aug 6 17:16:18 CEST 2010

On 6-8-2010 2:34, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 06, 2010 at 02:19:54PM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> On 5-8-2010 4:52, views63 wrote:
>>> \usemodule[punk]
>>> \usetypescript[punk]
>>> \setupbodyfont[punk, 32pt]
>>> \starttext
>>> All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
>>> \stoptext
>>
>> probably related to the new mp lib

it was something else .. fixed

> May be you can try the PunkNova font[1].

which gives much smaller files and also does random

> Hans, I now have a build font, can you adapt the typescript to use it. I
> made some experiments with slanted font but FontFprge does not autokern
> it very well, so I think artificial slanting in LuaTeX would be better.
>
> I think I'm going to upload it to CTAN.
>
> [1] http://github.com/khaledhosny/punk-otf

% uses otf punk with artificial slanting

\setupbodyfont[punknova,32pt]

\startTEXpage[offset=1em]
     \tf All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than
others.\blank
     \bf All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than
others.\blank
     \sl All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than
others.\blank
     \bs All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than
others.\blank
\stopTEXpage

I adapted the typescripts.