[NTG-context] an issues with punk module

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Fri Aug 6 14:34:52 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 06, 2010 at 02:19:54PM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 5-8-2010 4:52, views63 wrote:
> >\usemodule[punk]
> >\usetypescript[punk]
> >\setupbodyfont[punk, 32pt]
> >\starttext
> >All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
> >\stoptext
>
> probably related to the new mp lib

May be you can try the PunkNova font[1].

Hans, I now have a build font, can you adapt the typescript to use it. I
made some experiments with slanted font but FontFprge does not autokern
it very well, so I think artificial slanting in LuaTeX would be better.

I think I'm going to upload it to CTAN.

[1] http://github.com/khaledhosny/punk-otf

Regards,
 Khaled