[NTG-context] new current

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Aug 2 09:51:40 CEST 2010

On 1-8-2010 6:47, Patrick Gundlach wrote:
>>     * Experimental support for keeping links in included pdfs
>> \externalfigure[file.pdf][page=1,interaction=yes]
>

> Is this done with the new luatex epdf library?

Yes, but it's somewhat experimental (just as that library) so i expect
to do a rewrite at some point (also, some things cannot be done yet
because some accessors are missing). Next on my agenda is handling
layers but epdf is not yet ready for that. Also the interface needs some
polishing.  (Hartmut and I are discussing all these issues.)

I attached a test file: merge-002 has pages from merge-001.