[NTG-context] new current

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sun Aug 1 18:08:50 CEST 2010

On 07/30/2010 10:45 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I uploaded a current release that matches luatex 0.61 beta (released a
> few days ago). The release notes will follow.

A more precise list of new (mkiv) features:

     *  Tagged pdf generation.
     * Experimental support for keeping links in included pdfs
\externalfigure[file.pdf][page=1,interaction=yes]
     * Hyphenation support is now processed with the help of lang-xx.lua
files
     * texmfcnf.lua (see the example contextcnf.lua) now completely
replaces texmf.cnf (and has an internal structure)
     * mtxrun has taken over the role of luatools (which is now a stub
for mtxrun --script base and will eventually go away)
     * TEXMFCACHE can now consist of multiple paths (one writable
followed by any number of read-only paths)
     * Support for the biolinum, stix, and xits fonts added, as well
updated typescripts for iwona.

[edit]

Detailed release notes are here:

   http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Context_2010.07.30