[NTG-context] no indent after blank

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Sat Jul 31 03:00:38 CEST 2010

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010, Hans Hagen wrote:

>>  [1] http://bitbucket.org/wolfs/fancybreak/src
>
> I'll have a more detailed look at it later (remind me that we need to
> formalize this \???? namespace for modules issue; we might need \??? for the
> core soon as we run out of \??'s).

I have started use \??whatever?? to avoid clashing with Wolfgang :-)

> As you write nice and clean modules that are perfect examples for others, we
> should take some time at the context conference and see if we can derive some
> 'module writing conventions'.

+1

> I wonder if I should finaly make a definer for \fancybreakparameter like
> cases. I had one once but it looked quite horrible and there are subtle
> differences between all cases but I'll give it a try some day soon.

Wolfgang taught me how to use them and now I use
(http://github.com/adityam/filter/blob/master/t-filter.tex)

\def\externalfilterparameter
#1{\csname\docheckparentparameter{\??externalfilter??\currentexternalfilter}#1\endcsname}

\def\docheckparentparameter
#1#2{\ifcsname#1#2\endcsname#1#2\else\expandafter\redocheckparentparameter\csname#1\s!parent\endcsname#2\fi}

\def\redocheckparentparameter#1#2{\ifx#1\relax\s!empty\else\docheckparentparameter#1#2\fi}

I am pretty sure this does not cover all the situations that arise in the
core.

Aditya