[NTG-context] new current

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jul 30 10:45:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

I uploaded a current release that matches luatex 0.61 beta (released a
few days ago). The release notes will follow. Apart from a couple of
fixes in mkiv the main additions are tagged pdf and the possibility to
include pages from pdf documents with hyperlinks which is controlled by
the 'interaction' key (given that interaction is enabled).

\externalfigure[file.pdf][page=1,scale=700,frame=on,interaction=yes]

This is experimental code and it will be extended in the future. Also
more control will provided. Future releases will also deal with layers
in embedded images (all within reasonable bounds).

The current code still supports older mplib although so this current
might work with alpha 0.61 versions.

We expect a next beta if luatex in a couple of weeks so there will for
sure be beta releases of context in the meantime.