[NTG-context] Minimals Beta on Windows 64bit

Andreas Schneider aksdb at gmx.de
Thu Jul 29 13:26:34 CEST 2010

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:07:24 +0200, Mojca Miklavec
<mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem is that I'm not able to reproduce the problem you are
> reporting. Did anyone else experience the same problem?
>
> Mojca

It seems to have been fixed in the meantime. I just tried it again and
rsync worked fine. The crash still happened, so I deleted the texmf-mswin
directory and let rsync refetch it, and now that works too. So it seems my
context on win64 runs fine again. No idea what caused the problem, but at
least it works now :)

Thanks for taking a look!

Best Regards,
Andreas.