[NTG-context] Minimals without rsync - again?

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Jul 28 19:14:15 CEST 2010

On 28-7-2010 3:42, Richard Stephens wrote:

> What would be really nice is a .zip file containing EVERYTHING needed
> to install ConTeXt for the latest stable release
> AND another .zip (produced, say, once a month) with the changes since
> the stable release!
> Or failing that, just a big .zip file with everything in it once a month or so.
> I can dream!

I've uploaded:

www.pragma-ade.com/context/install/minimals-snapshots-common.7z
www.pragma-ade.com/context/install/minimals-snapshots-mswin.7z
www.pragma-ade.com/context/install/minimals-snapshots-linux.7z
www.pragma-ade.com/context/install/minimals-snapshots-linux-64.7z
www.pragma-ade.com/context/install/minimals-snapshots-ox-intel.7z

making zips with changes is a no-go for several reasons

- it costs me too much time to do that while most users can use rsync
and the garden
- uploading from here should happen in reasonable time (a few minutes at
most)

so, i can upload occasionally those zips (and probably need to be
reminded every now and then) and it will be the latest then (it being
current of beta)