[NTG-context] width of definetextbackground

varmaz at uni-bremen.de varmaz at uni-bremen.de
Wed Jul 28 17:51:08 CEST 2010

Hi again,

is there another approach (I didn't find an appropriate one in the
documentations) to define a text block with a width larger than the
actual text width? such a text block should be able to go over several
page and be able to handle left and right pages (that is at the right
page I want 2cm more for the right side and at left pages I want 2 cm
more for the left side)?

I appreciate any hint where to look for.

Armin