[NTG-context] Minimals without rsync - again?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 16:56:14 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 15:42, Richard Stephens
<richard.stephens at converteam.com> wrote:

> At the above address, there is a .zip file called mswin.zip which
> appears to contain binaries etc (dated 28-May-2010). Plus another one
> called mswincontext.zip which presumably contains everything else
> (dated 17-April-2008). How would I make use of these to install the
> full distribution?

mswincontext is not what it's supposed to be. One should install
justtex.zip and mswin.zip ... but something must be wrong since I see
now that justtex contains some windows binaries (which it shouldn't).

> What would be really nice is a .zip file containing EVERYTHING needed
> to install ConTeXt for the latest stable release
> AND another .zip (produced, say, once a month) with the changes since
> the stable release!
> Or failing that, just a big .zip file with everything in it once a month or so.
> I can dream!

I'll try to think about something. But not too soon. (I could update
the whole distribution at any moment though.)

Mojca