[NTG-context] Multi-line labels in MetaPost MKIV

Richard Stephens richard.stephens at converteam.com
Wed Jul 28 16:08:01 CEST 2010

>>> \defineframed[mplabel][frame=off,align=middle]
>>>
>>> \starttext
>>> \startMPpage
>>> draw fullcircle scaled 5cm ;
>>> label(textext("\mplabel{One\\Two}"),origin)) ;
>>> \stopMPpage
>>> \stoptext
>>>
>>> Wolfgang
>>>

>> Thanks for the suggestion, but I still don't get a line feed! I am using
>> ConTeXt from 15-May-2010, has something changed since then?
>
> in pack-rul.mkiv add \unexpanded here:
>
> \unexpanded\def\vboxednewline
>  {\endgraf\ignorespaces}
>
> \unexpanded\def\hboxednewline
>  {\unskip\normalspace\ignorespaces}
>
> and then remake the format
>
> (it's a side effect of nested framed usage)

>                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

Thanks Hans, that works.
Will this change be added to the next release, or do I have to
re-apply it manually?

Is \sometxt not recommended now? Should I be using textext throughout?

Richard
Converteam UK Ltd. Registration Number: 5571739 and Converteam Ltd. Registration Number: 2416188 Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: Boughton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1BU.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

http://www.converteam.com