[NTG-context] new beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Jul 27 19:00:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

I uploaded a new beta that can deal with the new mplib. The biggest side
effect of the new lib is that no longer formats are made and that the
'format related code' (read: metafun) is loaded at runtime. In the
future I might optimize this but at the moment it's not needed. For a
while both methods will be supported.

The latest version of mplib can process the metafun manual without
crashing or hanging which is a good sign.