[NTG-context] font size in math mode

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Jul 27 14:56:33 CEST 2010

On 27-7-2010 1:40, Armin Varmaz wrote:
> Hi Hans, hi guys,
>

> thanks for the explanation!
>

> Does this mean that each time I want to change the font size of the text (e..g. for a floating object or framed text) I must do this manually for mathematics? or is there a way to adopt the font size of the text to mathematics? see below for an example what I mean. Here, I used definetextbackground but the effect remains in floating objects as well. I tried different font styles and different font types, too.

indeed, as math is using another font (or more fonts), so best then do:

\switchtobodyfont[small]\bf

or so. An other alternative is to define a few more sizes:

\setupbodyfontenvironment[default][p=0.8,q=0.6]

\definefontsize[p] \definefontsize[q]

\usetypescript[palatino]

test $x$ {\tfp test $x$} {\tfq test $x$} test