[NTG-context] Images missing from PDF when created by Adobe

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Thu Jul 22 15:28:44 CEST 2010

On Jul 22, 2010, at 9:17 AM, Tom wrote:

> Thanks for the tip, William. I am running TexLive MKII on a Windows system
> and it doesn't seem to have pdf2ps. Bummer.

If you install Ghostscript you'll get it.

If not, install a nice, generic PostScript driver, then print to a PostScript file using Adobe Reader, then distill the .ps file.

> BTW, are you located in Mechanicsburg? If so, it's a small world.

Not from here (moved up from Virginia a couple of years ago), but living here now. Drop me a line off-list --- we'll have to get together.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer