[NTG-context] two problems for bib module

Li Yanrui (李延瑞) liyanrui.m2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:51:17 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I have the following problems when I use the bib module.

1. For the cite of 'authoryear', how to make it being clickable link?

This is a minimum example:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%% filename: test.tex
\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupbibtex[database=ref]

\setupcite[authoryear]
\setuppublications[refcommand=authoryear]

\starttext

A: \cite[zixuwuyou].

\title{References}
\placepublications[criterium=all]

\stoptext

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

%% filename: ref.bib
@article{zixuwuyou,
  title={{Several problems for bib module}},
  author={Zhou, Y. and Suri, S. and Yanry, L.},
  journal={Journal of Bala bala},
  volume={46},
  number={6},
  pages={833--857},
  year={1999},
  publisher={Bala Bala}
}

2. In .bib file for Chinese (maybe cjk more exact) references, because
the 'and' separator can not work, we have to use some Chinese
punctuations as separator, such as Chinese comma. In this case, the
cite of author's "et.al." can not work.

The following is an example (needed AdobeSongStd-Light.otf).

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%% filename: test.tex

\starttypescript[serif][zhfont]
\definefontsynonym[western][name:latinmodernromanregular]
\definefontfallback[song][name:adobesongstd][0x00400-0x2FA1F]
\definefontsynonym[fbsong][western][fallbacks=song]
\definefontsynonym[Serif][fbsong]
\definefontsynonym[SerifItalic][fbsong]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript[myfonts]
\definetypeface[myfonts][rm][serif][zhfont]
\stoptypescript

\usetypescript[myfonts]
\setupbodyfont[myfonts,rm,11pt]

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupbibtex[database=ref]

\setupcite[authoryear][andtext={,}]
\setuppublications[refcommand=authoryear,sorttype=bbl]

\starttext

A: \cite[谢2008]

\title{References}
\placepublications[criterium=all]