[NTG-context] xmldoiftext

H. van der Meer havdmeer at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 18 21:02:51 CEST 2010

I have a comment on the name of macro "\xmldoiftext".
The name as is, seems specifically to point to something like:
     <node>some_text</node>
Luckily the manual mentions here "when .. node has some content" and
this implies the {yes}-branch will be taken also in case of the
presence of subnodes, even if these lack text content:
I am happy to find that this is indeed the behaviour, because it is
what I need.

Thus I am inclined to consider "\xmldoifcontent" as a better
descriptive name instead of "\xmldoiftext". Or is it already too late
to change its name?

Hans van der Meer