[NTG-context] Wrong upright Greek instead of Italic

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Thu Jul 15 07:08:41 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Aditya Mahajan <adityam at umich.edu> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jul 2010, Khaled Hosny wrote:

>>> What happens if you key in the actual unicode values (sorry no
>>> ConTeXt right now)?
>>>

>> I get the correct style as typed.
>>

>  Then this is a bug in the mappings (and I assume that Cambria also does
> not work). I will test later.

Currently, \mathit does not set the attributes for greek. The italic
attributes for greek are set by \mathgreekitalic and \mathgreekupright (but
see below).
\mathit can also set \mathgreekitalic. But I am not sure if it should.

However, there is a bug in \mathgreekupright and \mathgreekialic: they set
the wrong numerical values for attributes. The correct definitions are:

\unexpanded\def\mathgreekupright{\attribute\mathgreekattribute22 }
\unexpanded\def\mathgreekitalic {\attribute\mathgreekattribute33 }

and then you can use  \mathgreekitalic  and \mathgreekitalic\bf instead of
\mathit and \mathbi.

@Hans, can you correct these definitions in math-ini.mkiv.

BTW, I did not know that you could use \setupbodyfont without the
\usetypescript line.

Aditya