[NTG-context] \definecolumnsethsize

Richard Stephens richard.stephens at converteam.com
Wed Jul 7 12:25:47 CEST 2010

I'm using columnsets for a paper with 2 columns and copied an examples from
the wiki and the columnsets documentation to give the following commands:

\definecolumnset[colset][n=2]
\setupcolumnset[colset][2][distance=5mm]
\definecolumnsethsize{colset}{1}{1}\One
\definecolumnsethsize{colset}{1}{2}\Two
\placefigure[btlr][fig:ex1]{caption1}{\externalfigure[example1][width=\One]}
% One column figure
\placefigure[btlr][fig:ex2]{caption1}{\externalfigure[example2][width=\Two]}
% Two column figure

The figures appear okay, but they are quite a bit smaller than the textwidth
of the columns. Can someone explain the workings of \definecolumnsethsize?
I've looked at the code and it means nothing to me! The columnsets document
only gives examples, no definition.

Thanks verily,

Richard

Converteam UK Ltd. Registration Number: 5571739 and Converteam Ltd. Registration Number: 2416188
Registered in England and Wales.

Registered office: Boughton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1BU.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

http://www.converteam.com